K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Apink concert minicards



Pann: Apink concert minicards that got good responses









=


1. [+66, -17] Hayoung and Naeun have an amazing aura

2. [+61, -14] They're all pretty

3. [+49, -21] Naeun is pretty... I'm a fan of a boy group but I saved her picture ㅋㅋ Bomi has a nice face shape

4. [+21, -2] I'm a dedicated SM stan and I never thought I would stan Apink ㅠㅠ Those charming girls... They're so close and comfortable with each other ㅋㅋ They also have fun with anything. They take care each other ㅠㅠ They have beautiful hearts. Apink hwaiting, they're all charming ㅠㅠ No exit...

5. [+21, -1] Chorong is so pretty

6. [+20, -2] Hayoung, Naeun, and Eunji look amazing... I think they could use this princess concept for their next album

7. [+19, -1] Hul why am I saving these pictures when I'm not even a fan? Acube finally did some work



Back To Top