K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Akinator, The Web Genie



Pann: Do you guys know this? Serious goosebumps



http://en.akinator.com/

Instructions: You think of any celebrity, character, or someone you know. The Genie will ask questions and find the one you're thinking of


=


1. [+66, -8] My answer was IU and...

사용자첨부이미지

"Is she related to Eunhyuk?"


2. [+48, -1] It does get the right answers but the questions are so obvious

3. [+45, -1] My answer was Jaejoong and they asked me if my answer had a lot of female siblings. I seriously got goosebumps

4. [+24, -0] I didn't expect them to get White Radish. Goosebumps

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+18, -1] I tried with bean soup but it didn't work ㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -2] They even get this right ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지

"Heather Cho - ex-vice president of Korean Air"


7. [+12, -0] My answer was Jessica and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지

"Did she betray her team and run away?"


8. [+11, -0] My brother's answer was his university professor and they got it right.... Really goosebumps

9. [+9, -0] My answer was Heather Cho ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지

"Did she turn back a plane because of nuts?


10. [+9, -0] I didn't expect it but they got it ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지

"Boogers"



Back To Top