K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Unexpected dancers



Pann: Dancers whom people assume to be vocalists




VIXX N



Block B U-Kwon



Apink Bomi


=


1. [+111, -10] But the flaw is that he's an ajumma.... According to him, he said he's in charge of everything ㅋㅋ He's a lead vocalist! He's the famous azalea boy ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+92, -11] Woah.... The silvered haired guy is in VIXX? Woah ㅋㅋ I'm a non-fan so I'm not in fandom or anything. The silver haired guy is VIXX N??? Daebak ㅋㅋ He's totally my type. I always thought his silver hair was amazing. I like him even more now... hul ㅋㅋ

3. [+89, -7] He's our leader-nim whom we always thank

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+42, -1] Legendary N

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+39, -2] This gif is a bit big...

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+37, -0] Thanks. I'm in charge of everything

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top