K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.29] Discusses rage in society

(Someone on OneHallyu is currently subbing Ep.20. Please refer to the Abnormal Summit thread on OH for updates.)

edit: Someone has subbed the first half of Ep.21 (watch here)

edit2: Ep.20 is subbed (watch here)
 

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel, "I got a cultural shock with unisex public baths in Germany"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+8103, -112] Gerniel is love

2. [+7669, -96] Daniel can't make people burst into laughter but the way he speaks is just so cute, makes me smile like a mom >.<

3. [+4585, -136] It'd be uncomfortable if women and men are naked in a same place

4. [+4156, -788] Shows how Germany has an advanced sex culture

5. [+1182, -106] When I watch the Europeans talking, there are so many things I can't agree because their situations are so different from Korea and Asia. Zhang Yuan is seen as illogical because of his poor Korean, but he's the one who speaks the most realistic things in the reality of Korea. Korea, Japan, and China share a similar culture so the other panelists refute Zhang Yuan's claims. But in the culture of Korea and Asia, Zhang Yuan is correct the most times

-


기사 이미지

Article: Daniel, "you'll be fined $6,000 if you flip off at someone" (Abnormal Summit)

Source: Newsen via Nate
 
1. [+293, -12] Applause! I like that law. If we have the law in Korea, people will act careful because they don't want to pay that money~

2. [+218, -7] Advanced countries all have strict laws. They can't take the laws as a joke... That's how their orders are under control and the advanced mindset of citizens... But our country... ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+174, -3] Gerniel's story of his grandmother's "put down your albow" was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was funny once again

4. [+14, -5] Meanwhile, in our country, an asshole who flipped off on a national broadcast successfully changed his image with his twin sons. It's all about the level of citizens...

5. [+11, -8] Is Daniel an ambassador of Germany? Everytime he says something, I think Germany is the best country ㅋㅋㅋ

-


\\

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Park Chul Min apologizes for his statement of "'Youth hurts' is a trashy saying"

Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+1686, -21] His words were too rough but realistically, they're not wrong at all

2. [+1472, -26] If it hurts, then you're a patient. Youth, my ass

3. [+1234, -34] Why does he have to apologize... You should apologize for apologizing for saying a right thing

4. [+933, -23] If you're hurt, then you're a patient... What youth?

5. [+813, -10] What you said is right ^^

-



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' tells the importance of forgiveness through the story of 9.11 terror 'touching'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+159, -11] Today, Tyler was surely objective and good in the discussions... I think he's really smart besides the language aspect

2. [+122, -6] The discussion was informative and funny... What I remember the most is Guillaume's raged skit... 9.11 terror story made me silent...

3. [+103, -5] Well, I don't know. I was bullied in elementary school for a year and the bullies were caught at the end of the year. My mom told them to apologize me in front of the whole class. The bullies told my teacher that they wanted to apologize personally instead. My teacher asked me if it would be ok and I said yes. But after 20 years, I still regret it. Why had I decided to forgive them? Thinking of it now, I think it still won't be enough if I got an apology in front of the entire school. I was an idiot

4. [+84, -4] I was so touched when I was watching the clip. It's not an easy choice and yet she forgave them. So amazing

5. [+49, -4] She had the right to forgive them as a mother of a child. But it's unforgivable internationally and humanly

-



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Alberto, "mother, younger sister, and soccer are the things you should never mention in Italy"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+143, -1] Alberto's dog smile is so cute ㅋㅋ

2. [+96, -2] So basically Materazzi is trash. He deserved the hit

3. [+68, -1] Even if they're ugly ㅋㅋ

4. [+67, -5] Europeans are very passionate when it comes to soccer so you shouldn't talk about soccer at all or talk positively

-



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Robin, "there are 'napping bars' in France"
 
Source: OSEN via Naver
 
1. [+141, -4] I always find France an interesting country. Their lives are so relaxed and yet they're richer than us...

2. [+131, -4] Robin just lacks Korean. He's thoughtful and he speaks well. Today's 'one minute French time' was the best

3. [+126, -2] The French time was good ㅋㅋ



Back To Top