K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Top 30 OSTs in 2014



Pann: 2014 OST rank of the highest earnings



1. Let It Go - Frozen
2. Lost Stars - Begin Again
3. Every Moment of You - The Stars
4. I Love You - It's Okay, It's Love
5. What's Wrong With Me? - You're All Surrounded
6. Hello - The Stars
7. It's Okay, It's Love - It's Okay, It's Love
8. My Destiny - The Stars
9. No One Else Like You - Begin Again
10. Best Luck - It's Okay, It's Love
11. Sleepless Night - It's Okay, It's Love
12. Tears Falling Like Today - The Stars
13. Like a Star - The Stars
14. It's Strange, With You - Discovery of Love
15. Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home - Begin Again
16. I Really Miss You - Discovery of Love
17. Goodbye My Love - Fated To Love You
18. Love, That One Word - You're All Surrounded
19. A Step You Can't Take Back - Begin Again
20. Do You Want To Build a Snowman? - Frozen
21. Lost Stars - Begin Again
22. Love Fiction - It's Okay, It's Love
23. A Higher Place - Begin Again
24. Like a Fool - Begin Again
25. To You - Reply 1994
26. Coming Up Roses - Begin Again
27. It's You - 3 Days
28. Love You, Erase You, Cry Again - 3 Days
29. Love Is An Open Door - Frozen
30. In Front of Your House - The Stars


=


1. [+107, -12] Woo Jongdae ㅋㅋ He's #10. It's his first and yet he did well

2. [+87, -10] Oh the #10 song is Jongdae's

3. [+82, -8] Jongdae-ya...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+46, -0] Chen's Best Luck is a really good song. I used to really hate EXO but I became a fan of Chen with the song ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+40, -0] Chen's OST was really good. I used to have the song on repeat

6. [+34, -3] I don't think Chen has much haters

7. [+31, -0] I used to dislike EXO but I really love the song ㅋㅋ I think I might became his fan... My boyfriend listened to the song and said he liked Chen's voice and song. He still listens to it often ㅠㅠ

8. [+30, -0] There are a lot of OSTs of It's Okay, It's Love. The OSTs were great



Back To Top