K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Taeyeon & Tiffany love



Pann: Taeyeon during MR MR




=


1. [+119, -45] There might be a lot of dislikes but I think Taeyeon was really pretty with the black hair and the bangs ㅋㅋ A lot of people liker her blond hair but I think she was the prettiest with this... People around me praised Taeyeon a lot during this ㅋㅋ

2. [+96, -39] So pretty. Woah, she's seriously pretty. Wooowowowowowo I see an octopus in the mirror, hahahahhahhahahahaha

3. [+75, -43] So pretty ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+53, -47] She needs to stop getting nose jobs. It looks so different from debut

5. [+33, -9] Her black hair during MR MR was the best ㅠㅠ <3

사용자첨부이미지


-


Pann: What is Tiffany doing...




=


1. [+68, -5] I thought she was only pretty but she's also cute ㅋㅋ I think Redfany looks the prettiest

2. [+52, -4] She looks so cute in the gif when she shuts her eyes ㅠㅠ

3. [+51, -5] She's always cute ㅠㅠㅠ <3

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+24, -0] Three SM lovelys that I love ㅠㅠ Tiffany, Sulli, and Joy... And the pink lovely Miyoung ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top