K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Song Ilkook says he will make Manse call Daehan and Minguk "hyung"



Article: 'Superman' Song Ilkook, "I will make Manse call Daehan and Minguk "hyung""

Source: My Daily via Nate

1. [+865, -9] I think the kids also know their ranks. When Daehan does something, they quietly give their stuff ㅋㅋ Isn't that basically admitting him as the hyung? ㅎㅎ

2. [+747, -8] Born to be the hyung Song Daehan ♥

3. [+741, -9] They're still too young to say "hyung". They're behavior is already amazing for their age. They take care of each other when eating. I feel so proud when they give up their stuff for Daehan. I think their ranks will be defined perfectly in the future! I'm anticipating to see their growth~ Be healthy ♥♥

4. [+66, -2] The oldest hyung tends to feel burdensome because of the responsibilities. So I feel sorry for Daehan sometimes. He also talks the least

5. [+56, -22] It's OK to define twins as 'hyung-dongsaeng' in the official documents. But I don't think it's right to make him call them "hyung". Manse was born right after Daehan but it's not like Manse was made after Daehan. In foreign countries, older siblings are dongsaengs and younger siblings are hyungs. They should just speak informally and live as friends if they're twins

6. [+51, -4] Please release a book on your parenting method... I find it really interesting how the kids are able to eat calmly

7. [+40, -10] But I wonder why Manse needs to call them hyung when they were born on the same day. Just like a comment is saying, the babies that are born earlier might actually be dongsaengs. Of course, ranks are necessary but it's good to see the triplets live like friends



Back To Top