K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM dance line - Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai



Pann: When male dancers in SM dance



Yunho: "Hah! I'm so good at dancing, right? Hoot! I know. Why? Because I'm U.Know.Yun.Ho."

Eunhyuk: "Ah I really don't want to dance but somehow, it's my talent. I'm so lazy but I'm so good at dancing."

Taemin: "I'm young!!!!! I'm so brave!!!! I'm gonna fly away with this music!!!"

Kai: "Hah... Fuck I'm really feeling this music... I'm crazy for music..."


=


1. [+317, -26] I really like it when Jongin and Taemin dance ㅠㅠ They're like a black swan and a white swan

 사용자첨부이미지


2. [+269, -35] His dancing is just so sexy and pretty  ㅠㅠ 

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+252, -27] "Hah... Fuck I'm really feeling this music... I'm crazy for music..."

사용자첨부이미지 


4. [+144, -261] Sometimes, Kai exaggerates his facial expressions, it's burdensome to look at

5. [+141, -7] Other members: "Woahhh it's Taemin!!! Worship this man!!!! I love you Taemin fairy-nim!!!!"

사용자첨부이미지 


6. [+134, -7] Because I'm U.Know.Yun.Ho.

 사용자첨부이미지


7. [+120, -3] Yeah Yunho's unique face and the smirk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+104, -20] Kai's dance gives me goosebumps sometimes. It's like he's pouring everything into it. Like his body and music are becoming one

 

Back To Top