K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet vs Lovelyz



Pann: Red Velvet vs Lovelyz



(Pann chooses Red Velvet and says Lovelyz can't sing)


=


1. [+174, -10] Doesn't it depend on personal preferences?

2. [+158, -3] What's the point of this ㅋㅋ Red Velvet and Lovelyz are both pretty and talented. Why cause fanwars ㅋㅋ

3. [+153, -41] I'm a fangirl of Red Velvet and Lovelyz ㅋㅋ There are many evidences of Lovelyz's talent. They debuted only a few months ago and they didn't showcase their talent much, and yet you're criticizing their talent already

4. [+57, -1] I'm a Red Velvet fan but I downvoted this post. Red Velvet and Lovelyz are precious singers to their fans. Don't do stuff like this

5. [+55, -12] What do you mean by Lovelyz can't sing ㅋㅋ Looks? What's wrong with Lovelyz's looks? We want to get along with Red Velvet fans so take this post down

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+54, -17] It's my personal thoughts so don't attack me. Honestly, both groups are pretty talented... They're ok for rookies. But Red Velvet's aura is more outstanding. SM likes girls that are feminine with strong auras. Red Velvet has many vibes and a strong aura. You'll know if you start looking at SNSD. The girl groups are either fierce or feminine. So my conclusion is, both groups are talented but Red Velvet has an amazing aura. I was surprised with Be Natural



Back To Top