K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet & Irene



Pann: The reason why Red Velvet can get bigger



1. Clean past
2. Decent talent
3. SM
4. Pretty
5. Pulls off concepts


=


1. [+136, -37] I joined their fandom after knowing that they have a clean past. Irene even said she never dyed her hair until she became a trainee

2. [+124, -21] They'll be great stan attractors

3. [+105, -23] I'm also a fan of Lovelyz. Lovelyz debuted later and they have smaller popularity. It was a good chance to have Red Velvet as a rookie competitor at Gayos ㅋㅋ I like how Red Velvet has 4 members. Girl group with a small number of members feels fresh. 4 members are all talented. I also think they're strong mentally, so they'll do a long-run without big scandals ㅋㅋ Just my thoughts... I'm looking forward to Red Velvet's upcoming mini album ㅠㅠ I hope it's high quality like f(x)

사용자첨부이미지

-


Pann: Irene who turned 25 this year...







=


1. [+94, -32] Irene aside, Yoona is really pretty

2. [+71, -20] I got a heart attack when I heard that she's half-50... So pretty

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+53, -16] Joohyun-ah ㅠㅠ So pretty ㅠㅠ Hurry up and come back, Red Velvet!

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top