K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Public confession



Pann: The thing women hate more than a text confession



Public confession


=


1. [+307, -4] It's what Ji Hyunwoo did to Yoo Inna. It wasn't even a public confession... It was in front of journalists....

2. [+289, -3] I really don't like it. I become the bitch if I reject him

3. [+251, -10] I really hate it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I went to school, the band performed and one of the band members confessed to me. But he was always dislikable to me... So I didn't accept him ㅋㅋ He then said I was being too mean... What the heck did I do? Do I have to date someone that I don't like?

4. [+66, -0] When I was in grade 10, a boy told me that he was going to confess to my friend. He said, "she won't be able to reject if I do a public confession" He went on to confess publicly and the entire school gathered to watch them. When she was confessed, she grabbed a boy next to her and said, "I'm dating him". Apparently, they were dating secretly. I was so relieved ㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -0] I really hate it. If I reject it, I become the bitch. But I still wouldn't accept him because I don't like him. It's just forcible

6. [+39, -0] If it's someone that I like, then it'd be so touching. It it isn't, then I don't want to imagine ㅋㅋ And if we break up, so many people who watched the confession will know it. What can I do when I'm the one who was confessed to ㅠㅠ

7. [+32, -2] I'm OK with a text confession. I feel less sorry when I reject it



Back To Top