K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Daehan's hyung personalities



Pann: Daehan for Ilkook...



Song Ilkook: "Daehan was carrying his dongsaengs when they were fetuses. And up until they had their first birthday, I couldn't take care of Daehan much. I was always busy taking care of the other two kids but he didn't whine and behaved well.


=


1. [+522, -8] Daehan is so kind and reliable ㅠㅠ He really seems like the oldest son... But he gets the least screen time. Daehan, this noona, I mean, this auntie loves you lots ㅠㅠ ♡♡

사용자첨부이미지 


2. [+440, -4] When I watched this show, I thought the triplets would speak informally to each other because all twins I've seen do that. But Daehan should really be a hyung. He makes me touched... He's reliable. He was like this since they were fetuses

3. [+286, -5] Cute triplets ♡

4. [+179, -0] Isn't Daehan so cute these days? He used to barely talk but now he even feeds Manse. Do you know the polie incident? Daehan put a blanket on himself and went to sleep... Song Ilkook didn't know what was going on. It was Daehan's toy, I could only swear ㅋㅋ Daehan deserves to be called a hyung. I like him so much these days ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지 


5. [+169, -1] There's no such thing as "oldest son" by nature... Kids should be like kids... They should whine and do stuff to mature properly. For kids, there are certain aspects that they must have in their growth. Whether it's whining, eating selectively, being jealous of a dongsaeng... Maybe the editing made Daehan a calm and oldest-like kid but Ilkook should really take care of Daehan a lot... Or else, he'll be the most struggling child in the future

6. [+165, -0] Daehan really looks like he's older by 3 years ㅠㅠ 

사용자첨부이미지 



Back To Top