K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Nam Joo Hyuk in your school

 
 
Pann: What if there was a boy like this in your school?
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+339, -2] Those scary sunbaes with thick makeup will hit on him... A loser like me will only have to stare ㅠ ㅠ
 
2. [+196, -3] Hurray
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
3. [+186, -15] I'll look at him from far away and think, "woah, he's so handsome"... I'll have all sorts of imaginations like dating him and dirty thoughts. I'll say to my friend, "he's handsome but he's not my type" because I don't want to hurt my pride. But my mouth will still get thirsty when I see him
 
4. [+57, -0] He'll be in a relationship for the entire year
 
5. [+51, -0] I'm a fan of Nam Joo Hyuk. Honestly, if there's really a kid like him, I won't even be able to talk to him
 
6. [+48, -0] I'll act cool and chic when my friends are going crazy for him. But on the inside, I'll be thinking, "holy fuck, he's so handsome hah". I'll stalk him on Kakao Story and Facebook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
7. [+43, -0] Those girls that drink and smoke with inappropriate clothes will stick to his sides and go, "Joohyuk-ah~♥" and bullshit their way. I'll stand from afar away and think, "he's my ideal type"
 
8. [+40, -0] Nam Joo Hyuk is like the standard of school uniforms. He's a good example of school uniforms
 
9. [+36, -0] There was really a boy like him when I was in middle school. Honestly, Nam Joo Hyuk is handsomer than him but the oppa was no joke, either. He was handsome and looked like Lee Seunggi. He had such broad shoulders with amazing proportions. He had a low tone voice and good grades. I only looked at him from afar. I couldn't even dare to give him pepero ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those humans are only meant to be stared
 
 
 

Back To Top