K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male idols who are ugly but charming



Pann: Male idols who are ugly but charming



Infinite Sunggyu



Winner Taehyun



Block B Zico



Bigbang Daesung


=


1. [+172, -4] Sunggyu and Taehyun are the real ones ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I saw them for the first time, I was like "what the hell" but I found myself staring at them ㅋㅋㅋ I liked Daesung so much on Family Outing ㅠㅠ Please come on variety shows

2. [+145, -14] I saw Sunggyu for the first time during She's Back. I thought, "wow, Infinite is such a new type of a group. They have a kid who looks like this..." But he turned out to be very charming. He's not a flower boy but he's handsome

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+139, -13] Sunggyu is real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I entered the fandom because of Myungsoo, so when I first saw him, I thought he must be a good singer ㅋㅋ But he's now the one who's blocking the exit... He's so funny when he's on variety shows with the people he's familiar with. For example, Weekly Idol, The Genius, and Infinite's reality shows ㅋㅋ This gif is a sunbae-hoobae's chemistry ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+63, -10] Where are the fans of Sunggyu's looks? People don't understand us...

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+61, -4] Those who are considered ugly but popular have strange sexiness. Not Daesung, but the other three have the vibe ㅋㅋ

6. [+52, -10] He has a unique aura

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+50, -12] Tbh, Zico and Taehyun are handsome...



Back To Top