K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male idols that are ugly but talented



Pann: Male idols that are ugly but talented



Infinite Sunggyu



Beast Yoseob



BTOB Eunkwang



Bangtan Boys Rap Monster



Infinite Dongwoo



iKON Bobby



SHINee Key



Winner Seunghoon



Bigbang Daesung


=


1. [+270, -24] I think you should fix the post title... "Male idols that can't get bashed for their talent"

2. [+267, -171] I'm not a fan but am I the only one who finds Sunggyu handsome?

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+219, -68] Dongwoo is a rapper but he also can sing <3

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+108, -9] Does a singer require a good face?

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+107, -16] I'm honestly curious. Yoseob is considered ugly? He's not handsome but isn't he cute and charming? I really don't understand. I'm not a fan but I never found him ugly

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top