K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Will Dispatch release a new couple on January 1st?



Instiz: Finally D-Day 1... Will Dispatch release some news?




Kim Tae Hee & Rain

January 1, 2013



Lee Seung Gi & Yoona

January 1, 2014

-

?

January 1, 2015


=


- Me and Yoseob

- Me and Kim Yuna

- Ah... yesterday, Kyungsoo told me not to watch any news tomorrow... I guess this was the reason... Because we got caught ㅠㅠ

- Me and Sungjae... No wonder why Sungjae told me not to answer any phone calls

- Messed up comments everywhere

- Me and Kang Dong Won

- Me and Song Manse

- I'm anticipating what kind of a couple it'd be. Idols or actors? Dispatch must be having fun to choose one

- Lee Seunggi's outfit looks weird...

- Me and Soo Man father <3

- Jiho-ya, is it our turn now?

- Dongwoo-ya, we must be caught ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- They'll release a couple for sure... I really hope it's not my singer



Back To Top