K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The eeriest K-pop this year



Instiz: The eeriest K-pop this year



Hitchhiker's track 11(Eleven) gets strongly divided opinions with a large number of dislikes on Youtube



=


- I listened to it because it's from SM but I honestly couldn't understand the musicality of this

- I felt like it was causing schizophrenia. It was so terrifying...

- It's actually really catchy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course Hitchhiker bb

- I really hate it. It's so weird. It doesn't do anything good to my mental health

- It's very addictive ㅋㅋㅋ I used to listen to it a lot but I can't anymore. The MV is honestly scary

- This song makes my fingers shake when I play it on Superstar SMtown...

- I first listened to it because it was on Superstar SMtown. I played it in midnight and I couldn't sleep because it kept playing in my head ㅠㅠ

- I liked it... It's interesting how it's made out of a baby's voice. I think there will be a lot of similar songs in the future

- But it's so cheerful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dance dance

- I watched it with my roommates and our faces started getting serious... And one of the roommates told us to turn it off so we did

- It's gross but catchy at the same time



Back To Top