K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[SPOILERS] The Genius 3 has its winner!


Bumdi has finished subbing this season


Article: 'The Genius 3' Jang Dong Min beats Oh Hyun Min and wins the final match 'the real God Dong Min!'


Source: The Fact via Nate

1. [+412, -35] Some people complain about Jang Dong Min having too many items in the third round but honestly, winning other people's minds is a part of the competition. Oh Hyun Min was at the advantage in the first round and the second round. As I was watching the show, I even thought the staff made the games unfairly. The eliminated ones also admitted this. I think Jang Dong Min was born with the talent of winning. As a fellow man, I found him so cool.

2. [+352, -21] God Dong Min showed such unexpected scenes~ As a fan of The Genius, I've watched all of the previous seasons and this final match was the best so far. I don't know what the viewers think of him having lots of items but in each season, there was always the power of connections and Jang Dong Min was skilled enough to obtain all the items. It made me think that a genius is not only about being smart, it's the ability to control people, strict decisions, and not giving up. The final match was even better because it was Hyun Min. This season made me think a lot, which is different from the previous seasons!! It was so fun to watch~~~

3. [+310, -19] The winners aside, this final match was the greatest of all the previous final matches!!!

4. [+57, -4] In the final game, Jang Dong Min really saw through Oh Hyun Min. "Hyun Min has never lost and never got dragged, so he's going to win for sure. That's why I also won."

5. [+52, -3] At the end, it was Jang Dong Min who had got people's minds, which is said to be the hardest. I think his mind of "I'll take my responsibilities even if I face loss" appealed to the players. Oh Hyun Min was amazing, too. This final match was the most interesting one so far. Above ordinary, there's extraordinary. But Jang Dong Min's ordinary had controlled the extraordinary. Congratulations.

6. [+46, -3] Daebak ㅋㅋ I think the reason why Jang Dong Min won at the end is not because of his items, it's because he completely won the mental fight... It was so daebak when he used a double chance in the second round ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+44, -6] He was so different from Noh Hong Chul in season 2. God Dong Min daebak.

8. [+41, -2] I really want to praise Jang Dong Min today. He was good. It's a variety show but it even made me think that I should take care of the people I know. I indirectly experienced that nothing is impossible if you keep on doing it.

9. [+36, -3] When I watched the first episode of The Genius 3, I thought Jang Dong Min was better than I expected. But as the show progressed, I couldn't help but wow at him... And this final match was the most exciting one of all ㅠㅠ He beat Harvard, Seoul, and Kaist university students and won #1. So amazing!!!! Congratulations ^^!!!!!

10. [+35, -3] Oh Hyun Min is smart but as he got through, he lost his connections. Jang Dong Min came up with sudden decisions but still took care of his connections. Oh Hyun Min lost to Jang Dong Min because of it.

-


기사 이미지

Article: [Yesterday TV] 'The Genius' Jang Dong Min wins, the reason why the viewers are happy

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+280, -13] Jang Dong Min's image has completely changed due to The Genius. I approve God Dong Min!!!

2. [+240, -12] God Dong Min... I got goosebumps all over my body when he used a double chance

3. [+178, -14] Jang Dong Min and Oh Hyun Min were awesome. But round 11 was the most touching scene of season 1~3 that I could relate to. After the death match, Choi Yeon Seung's tears in the interview were the most emotional scene of all the time. The confident and witty opponent looks like how you used to be in the past. But now, you hesitate and you can't even come up with creative ideas to beat others anymore. You don't want to accept your current state so you fight against it but loses... I was so sad at the regrets. Choi Seung Yeon was the most humane one so I could relate to him. Anyways, congrats to Jang Dong Min. In the round 11, 2 of the 3 survivors were non-celebrities. The staff was correct with the ratio of the players. It was a meaningful season.

4. [+29, -3] It again proved that a genius is not only about having good education and good at studying. Just like the narration in episode 1, a genius depends on how wisely you can use your abilities.

5. [+24, -0] Time for him to pay off the borrowed money from Yoo Sang Moo and Yoo Se Yoon~ ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+24, -1] I thought he wouldn't win because Oh Hyun Min is literally at the level of a genius... Daebak

7. [+22, -0] It proved the rumor of comedians being smart.

8. [+22, -4] Jang Dong Min's items were the result of his domination ㅋㅋ I'm starting to view Jang Dong Min differently because of The Genius ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+19, -0] After a few more seasons, it'd be fun if they do a season with all the winners ㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -1] In season 1, each episode was fun to watch, but season 3 had the best final match.



Back To Top