K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

People's changing opinions after EXID became popular



Pann: What I'm dumbfounded with EXID's popularity



Everybody says, "I've liked them since Whoz That Girl"


=


1. [+106, -4] IU fans all say they've liked her since Mia. Girl's Day fans all say they've liked them since Tilt My Head. AOA fans all say they've liked them since Elvis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+94, -0] I agree so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Similar case is AOA. People claim that they like AOA's band concept and are demanding to come back as a band ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+88, -2] Agreed ㅋㅋ Since when did EXID have so many supporters? If they did, then they wouldn't have flopped. I'm not their fan but I'm addicted to Up & Down

4. [+24, -3] It's random but the rapper LE is really talented. She's an underground artist and I think she's a top female idol rapper. Maybe on par with CL...

5. [+21, -0] True ㅋㅋㅋ People didn't even know that EXID had 6 members

6. [+16, -0] Up & Down aside, Every Night is a legendary song

7. [+15, -3] I'm dumbfounded with EXO more ㅋㅋ MAMA's concept and the song were interesting so I paid attention to them since debut. Haters bashed them because "they're from SM" but after they got popular with Wolf, the haters said they've liked EXO since MAMA and History ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -0] I downloaded Whoz That Girl when it was released because it's a good song. I listened to it up until recent. But I've never watched their performances so I didn't know their faces. I only listened to their song and didn't know that they had such good bodies and faces



Back To Top