K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Minah's singing ability



Pann: Minah's singing ability ㅋㅋ




=


1. [+80, -71] I saw Girl's Day and Ailee singing Problem on MAMA and I didn't think Minah was losing to Ailee. People think Ailee sings better because of her vocal range and I also think the same. But I was amazed at how Minah sang the high notes... Her voice gets divided opinions but she shouldn't get bashed for her talent. Minah always gets bashed when compared with other singers

2. [+65, -38] I like Minah's unique voice

3. [+52, -34] Crazy butthurt bitches. I became a fan of her after listening to You And I and Just Hold Hands

4. [+40, -31] Minah is a highest class? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She lacks a lot comparing to Ailee, Hyorin, Taeyeon and Mamamoo ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -13] They're comparing Minah to Ailee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let me laugh

6. [+27, -2] I tried to sing Minah's high notes in Nothing Lasts Forever and I almost broke my neck

7. [+24, -11] Ailee's gonna cry. She gets compared to Minah, woah...

8. [+21, -18] She only shouts. Honestly she's not that good




Back To Top