Article: Enes Kaya gets edited out on 'Abnormal Summit'... Only the full shots and his voice were aired
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+7022, -87] People ruin themselves at once...
2. [+6818, -174] I saw the reactions in Turkey and they treated him like a trash who's a national embarrassment ㅋㅋ Where's Enes gonna go now ㅋㅋ There's a Korean proverb - you'll invest what you deserve
3. [+4441, -341] I don't want to hear that single asshole's voice
4. [+4215, -329] Ah it's good not seeing him being a hypocrite with his mosquito voice!
5. [+3236, -260] It's still bothersome
6. [+1429, -64] I think the atmosphere got better after Enes got edited out... I think the members were targeting Enes more because they knew Enes was being a hypocrite. I'm gonna gonna keep watching it because I like Gerniel and Alberto ^^
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' panelists reveal the death penalties in their countries, "in the past, China even sentenced thieves to death"
Source: 10 Asia via Nate
All European panelists were against death penalty while Zhang Yuan was strongly supporting it.
1. [+969, -31] I agreed with Zhang Yuan. His legendary saying "which is more important - the victim's rights or the offender's rights?"
2. [+872, -30] I agreed with Zhang Yuan about the death penalty... Do you think extreme criminals like Oh Won Chun and Cho Doo Soon deserve the same rights as us? People are born with the same rights but if they murder cruelly or destroy the innocence of children, giving them the equal rights is only putting dirt on innocent people's rights
3. [+791, -36] I completely agreed with Zhang Yuan today. The fact that criminals are being fed by the victim families' tax in prison... Human rights for evil criminals? Then what about the victims' rights which the criminals destroyed? I don't think the people who gave up being human deserve rights
4. [+54, -2] I have no opinions on death penalty... But if someone commits a murder on purpose, then the murderer's rights are also gone. It's selfish and disgusting how they're asking for human rights when they stole someone else's rights. I don't understand the people who say murderers deserve rights
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler, "America's Patriot Act is embarrassing"
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+475, -13] Not just that Tyler is good at Korean and smart... The way he thinks is well-thought. And he expresses his opinions without disturbing others. He has the talent of appealing strongly in a soft way
2. [+412, -11] There are so many panelists so whenever they go outside of the topic, Tyler wakes the members and he organizes the topic. It's so good, Tyler is the best
3. [+283, -12] I like Tyler the most. His looks are also pleasant~
4. [+227, -30] Tyler seems very constant with his speaking and writing. But girls fall for the looks and like Enes and Julian... People behave by how they look. Handsome people know that they're handsome. Don't be too fantasized, girls...
Article: Kangin, "In America, I almost got shot by the police when I was peeing on a street" (Abnormal Summit)
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+905, -38] What a funny guy. My pee is pee and his pee is holy water? Why was he bragging that he's a popular Korean singer to the police? Kangin gusok
2. [+770, -28] It's my first time commenting on Nate in my 36 years of life. Even if they didn't have anything else to talk about, I wonder why he's talking about this when he has a history of drunk driving. I don't think he's at the position where he's forced to say. Did they think the viewers will laugh at this?
3. [+714, -22] Are you showing off or what? The abnormal members must've cursed at you in their heads. Be embarrassed
4. [+40, -7] You must be popular indeed... I don't know Super Junior but I know Kangin because I've seen him on news
5. [+33, -3] He was so uncomfortable to watch today. He kept cutting others and forced them to answer his own questions. Cutting others and forcing an answer is rude. I think the others would be really offended
Article: Zhoumi, "my mother got sprayed for hypnosis at a Chinese airport" (Abnormal Summit)
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+369, -16] I didn't realize it before but Zhang Yuan looked so handsome when he was sitting next to Zhoumi
2. [+312, -11] I guess SM prefers kids who look like Kangta and Siwon
3. [+268, -33] Seems like SM doesn't care about looks anymore
Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Abnormal Summit' without Enes, will it be 'Infinity Challenge' without Noh Hong Chul
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+458, -19] It will. Abnormal Summit has Daniel and Infinity Challenge has Yoo Jae Suk
2. [+406, -13] It went well without Enes. It was fun and educational
3. [+390, -7] I personally think it was much better. There were no useless fights and was better. Tyler and Gerniel's opinions didn't get ignored, which is the best part
4. [+33, -1] It doesn't matter because others who were overshadowed by Enes started to shine
5. [+32, -3] It was much better without Enes. The others got more screen time so the discussion was in depth. There's not a tiring guy who cuts others like Enes so it was calm and good. I don't think they need to add another member
6. [+25, -1] Ah... the editing was really well-done ㅋㅋㅋ