K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

J.K Rowling reveals the insights of Severus Snape



Article: J.K Rowling reveals a new story of 'Harry Potter'... The past of Snape

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+8093, -77] It's a supplementary story of Harry Potter... It's gonna be fun

2. [+6018, -58] I'm re-watching Harry Potter lately and it's jjang...

3. [+5547, -109] Doesn't everybody know that Snape liked Harry's mom? That's why he was jealous of Harry's father

4. [+3473, -43] It's gonna be very fun. I'm looking forward to it ^^

5. [+3144, - 92] I got a heartache as soon as I saw Snape's name ㅠㅠ 

6. [+487, -4] Harry Potter series are done but it's not weird to have a supplementary one... There are a lot of supplementary materials like the giants (Hagrid), Harry's father, Quidditch, and etc... Also the unsolved mysteries

7. [+380, -4] I first watched Harry Potter when I was in grade 9 and I wanted to join Hogwarts ㅠㅠ I'm turning 30 in a month and Harry Potter is such a memory

8. [+369, -2] There are still a lot of stories Harry Potter can cover. Harry Potter's parents' youth, hidden pathways, making maps with other magic schools, etc. This can easily be a several more series. They can even make stories out of Harry Potter's children ㅋㅋ 

9. [+354, -5] It was so touching and beautiful when Snape showed Patronus

10. [+347, -8] I never thought my favorite character in Harry Potter would be Snape...



Back To Top