K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fanboys of Infinite



Pann: Another fanboy of Infinite


Oh Hyun Min, a Kaist student who appeared on The Genius 3



"I downloaded an Infinite theme on my phone and an Infinite picture pops up! It looks cool and good!"



"They (Infinite) are dominating my phone ㅋ"




"I'm this kind of a person. I jjang like Infinite ㅋㅋ"




"Like like hah"




Interview: 

"Honestly, as I was cast for season 3, I was anticipating to meet Sunggyu-ssi. I mentioned it a lot but the staff edited out everything so my thoughts didn't air"

"I really like Infinite so I listen to their music a lot and I watch them on the broadcast"





(article of Yoon Sang & Sunggyu's duet) 
"I'm a successful stan, hah. I'm gonna cheer for them again"


=


1. [+114, -1] No fanboy can surpass this person

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+95, -0] Brazilian fanboy singing the intro of Last Romeo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+93, -0] He mentioned Infinite on the broadcast a lot but they all got edited out... Because he praised them too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -0] Infinite actually has a lot of fanboys ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33, -0] Don't joke and call them gay. Btw it reminds me of an Infinite fansite admin who went to serve in the military ㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top