K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunggyu replies to a fan's cringe-worthy tweet



Pann: Don't tweet like this





Fan tweeted,

Yebin: "Sunggyu-ya, I heard that you're doing a band!!"
Sunggyu: "Huh? What are you talking about?"
Yebin: "My husband <3"
Sunggyu: "That doesn't work for me."
Yebin: "...ㅠㅠ"
Sunggyu: "Be my only wife <3"
(cringe-worthy....ㅎ)


Sunggyu replied, "ㅋ.......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....................."


=====


1. [+93, -0] I think Sunggyu must've been like this when he saw the tweet. I guess the tweet really impressed Kyu, since he rarely replies. The "....." between the "ㅋㅋㅋ" shows how Sunggyu felt ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+88, -0] Ah... I can never do stuff like that... Is the fan in elementary school... Hul... I'm so embarrassed even though that's not me... The fan must be happy because she got a reply, right? But why am I not jealous ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+75, -0] The fan will be so embarrassed later ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+31, -1] I think Kim Sunggyu read the whole thing. The first sentence is already enough but he even replied ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -0] The Sunggyu must've made this face when he read it ㅋㅋㅋ At a concert rehearsal, a fan had a chance to call him. She asked him, "oppa, what do you think is your rank in Infinite?" and he asked back, "in terms of looks or personalities?" She said, "oppa is my mom's 4th ㅋㅋ" (tn: '4th' and 'son-in-law' sound the same in Korean) Sunggyu coldly said marriage is not decided by one side

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+25, -0] Sunggyu is so likable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -0] Kim Sunggyu's reply is funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -0] I think the fans will tweet like that to get his reply... The fan said she'll tweet like that everyday after getting his reply. Fuck, please don't



Back To Top