K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-fans' reactions to Lovelyz's debut



Pann: Lovelyz's showcase definitely got their name out there






=====


1. [+107, -38] Am I the only one who finds them mediocre? It was like watching a performance of a school festival... I know that they didn't get plastic surgery but they're not really charming. They don't have any outstanding member and their choreography and song were so average. Their uniform concept even makes them look like ordinary high school students. No more or less

2. [+89, -27] They were really so-so on Mcountdown. They were unorganized and the song was boring ㅠㅠ I think they still need to practice more

3. [+73, -45] Their article pictures are prettier than the teaser images... The teaser images are at fault. They're all pretty ㅠㅠ

4. [+37, -7] Their awkward gestures are so cute. They gives off innocent vibes ㅋㅋㅋ The more you see the members, the more you find them charming ㅠㅠ They did an acappella at the showcase and the vocal line was strong. I want to see their live and reality shows. I think they'd be funny because they're cool. I just want to see them quickly. Lovelyz, do well!

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+37, -6] I was so surprised with their acappella. I think I might become their fan... No need to say much for Baby Soul and Kei was especially...ah...

-


Pann: Lovelyz Lee Mijoo is pretty






=====


1. [+93, -31] She's pretty for a rookie

2. [+66, -23] This unnie is pretty ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+59, -27] I was wondering who the pretty person was in the MV of Last Romeo and it was Mijoo ㅠㅠㅠ I also like Kei, too... I like them all ㅠㅠㅠ



Back To Top