K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SHINee Key's fashion



Pann: Key's interesting fashion





====


1. [+54, -1] I follow him on Instagram because of his fashion. I enjoy looking at his fashion but I think the members are living a fun life ㅋㅋㅋ I think I might become a SHINee fan

2. [+49, -4] When he talks on variety shows, I can see that he's open-minded, subjective, and stubborn. I mistook him as gay because of his fashion and attitude, but I think he has the greatest lifestyle and opinions of all the celebrities I've seen. Like Jung Woo Sung and Hong Seok Chun, a guy gives off gay vibes if he's sensitive and fashionable, just to clarify. I really like his values

3. [+28, -75] If you have some thoughts, then you shouldn't call him handsome

4. [+22, -0] I envy his good skin ㅋㅋ Dressing up means that he loves himself

5. [+19, -0] Key: "It's not like feeling satisfied, I just like myself. I don't look fancy and I don't have good body proportions like a model. I don't have the greatest voice in the world and I'm not the best dancer. But I just like myself." I just like you, too, Kibum-ah ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+19, -0] People say GD dresses well but I prefer this kid's style more than GD's. He doesn't exaggerate

7. [+18, -0] I like how he laughs hard ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+17, -0] He's one of those singers that are good to see

9. [+16, -0] More than half of those who saw SHINee in real life say they were surprised with Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top