K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boyfriend's first win



Pann: Boyfriend wins #1 for the first time since debut... a storm of tears









=====


1. [+89, -2] It's true that I don't find it reasonable and winning #1 on The Show is meaningless... But I feel bad thinking about how they've been desperate

2. [+62, -5] Hm... Am I not interested in pop? I've never heard of Boyfriend's song... I go "what?" when I see songs winning #1 that I've never heard of

3. [+55, -2] They must be so happy. They debuted quite a long time ago

4. [+18, -0] I could see how desperate they were when I saw them being so happy for winning on a small show... The song and the performance were cool and fresh. The b-side track You've Moved On is really good, it's on my repeat...

5. [+17, -0] Whether it's meaningless or not, I just want to congratulate them because it's their first win

6. [+13, -0] They're so happy when it's meaningless... I've been watching them since they were singing, "I'm your boyfriend~ eh eh" ㅋㅋㅋ They were about to get popular but then they didn't. But they made it ㅋㅋㅋCongrats!


Back To Top