K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoo Jae Suk mentions Ladies' Code on a radio



Article: 'Infinity Challenge' Yoo Jae Suk expresses empathy for RiSe and Eunbi... saddened facial expressions




=====


1. [+1329, -58] It's scary because it happened not too long ago and yet I had forgot about it... It's so scary how things get forgotten

2. [+1056, -40] I got teary as Yoo Jae Suk spoke and I cried when Ladies' Code's song started playing... It's still sad

3. [+985, -30] Thank you for reminding us Ladies's Code who were forgotten. Thank you again.

4. [+50, -5] I thought he was talking about Sewol Ferry... Let's not forget about Sewol ferry, people ㅠㅠ

5. [+48, -1] "They were at a beautiful age like flower leaves and blew away like flower leaves..."

6. [+34, -1] It's scary and sad how we forget things... It was meaningful because we got to think about it again

7. [+33, -3] I cried at his facial expression as he was listening to the song... I won't forget it

8. [+28, -1] I really cried on that day... It's interesting how the lyrics are like "I'm fine, thank you"... It makes people cry more... I hope they rest in peace in the sky



Back To Top