K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Tall group Vixx



Pann: Vixx's group pictures that are eye-candy







=====


1. [+121, -9] Aigo my babies ㅠㅠ Still looking tall in these padding coats ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+115, -10] They don't look that tall when they're together because they're all over 180cm. Sorry manager-nim ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+113, -4] Vixx whose visual is handsome <3

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+67, -3] Vixx members are all tall. They're especially shoulder gangsters... Very handsome visual

5. [+63, -2] Cha Hak Yeon is the shortest in the group and yet he's 180cm. Enough said

6. [+62, -2] There's no exit for Leo...

7. [+58, -6] Vixx is love <3 N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+45, -2] I keep staring at Leo's shoulders ㅋㅋ

9. [+42, -2] I went to Inkigayo recording to see the last stage of Overdose. That was when Vixx won #1. Starlights were crying at that time. They were doing waves at the end for a congratulating performance right in front of me. They were so tall so I was wow'ed. I used to think Vixx was just fine but they look so cool in real life. When the stage was done, I went outside and waited for them because my friend was a Starlight. The Starlights waited in one line and congratulated Vixx as they were crying. This fandom is so kind. Vixx thanked the Starlights and Starlights warned the other fandoms not to go over the road because it was dangerous. Vixx and Starlights are both so kind



Back To Top