K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Legendary ulzzang 2 Yoo Hye Joo



Pann: Yoo Hye Joo is really pretty







=====


1. [+170, -22] Isn't she prettier than most female idols?

2. [+148, -12] She was already a goddess since she was young

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+145, -15] She would've been so popular if she was an idol

4. [+55, -0] She's a natural beauty and she doesn't even wear thick makeup. This is what you call a real ulzzang. A wall you can't climb over

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+53, -5] Yeah if she was an idol and got the idol care, then she would've became a top idol. From my standards, she beats all the idols

6. [+45, -5] She can beat all other idols. Not just that she's pretty, but she has an aura. Her eyes are charming, especially

7. [+43, -0] Her looks don't change and she didn't get plastic surgery. She would be so popular if she's an idol

8. [+42, -0] I think she's liked because she's not a Gangnam beauty

9. [+40, -0] No need to say much

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+35, -0] I really hate ulzzangs but I like Yoo Hye Joo

11. [+34, -12] Am I the only one who doesn't get why she's called a goddess? She's pretty in the pictures but she wasn't as pretty on Ulzzang Generation

12. [+33, -15] She could easily be a top idol. I feel like I'm gonna get sucked by her eyes

13. [+30, -1] Hye Joo goddess ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


14. [+27, -0] I think she's the prettiest ulzzang

15. [+26, -0] Her boyfriend is also amazing



Back To Top