Pann: Japan's dirty idol culture
An idol unit "Girlfriend" is 6~11 year-old girls.
Their company banned some fans who touched the members and stayed with them for a long time.
There were criticisms of violating child laws and labor laws.
1. [+232, -3] Dirty... They have some weird culture. Their culture is lax with lolicon and shotacon. There are a lot of affairs going on between married women and high school students... If you read a cheap magazine sold in Japanese convenience stores, they talk about the affair experiences by married women. Most of their partners were neighbor students... hul... Also, there are a lot of news about men having affairs with young girls... They really like young people, a country of Go Young Wook
2. [+179, -0] Well... They look classy from the outside but they're dirty and cheap inside
3. [+168, -1] They're really crazy
4. [+51, -1] Ah... those guys are dirty but why do their parents let their kids become idols... I think their parents are the trashiest ones
5. [+43, -0] Ah this is too much. It's no different from selling young kids' bodies
6. [+33, -0] They're the worst, just the worst
7. [+32, -0] What are they doing with the kids who could be as young as their daughters? It's dirty
8. [+32, -2] This is what Japanese idols do at their concerts