K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols' good b-side tracks



Pann: The best b-side tracks of idols that I will listen forever



Quasimodo - SHINee



How Great is Your Love - SNSD
Tears - SNSD
Trick - SNSD
Lazy Girl - SNSD



One Day - Boyfriend



Bittersweet - Super Junior



Peter Pan - Ha:tfelt



I Love you - Miryo (ft. Sunny)



Girls Girls - Wonder Girls



Easy - Beast



Missing You - Teen Top



Into Your World - EXO



Nothing Lasts Forever - Girl's Day


=====


1. [+332, -341] People say EXO's b-side tracks are good but honestly, they're so-so to me... I don't understand what the lyrics are trying to say. The lyrics are only trying to convey meaningful stuff. Especially the part where they sing "you were prettier than Wendy and Cinderella" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw EXO fans quoting it. What the heck does that even mean...

2. [+139, -89] So I wasn't the only one who liked Peter Pan ㅠㅠㅠ Btw I'm not talking about EXO's song, I'm talking about Ha:tfelt's song

3. [+115, -83] EXO's Don't Go, Baby Don't Cry, Heart Attack, Peter Pan, Thunder, Moonlight, Christmas Day, My Turn To Cry, First Snow, etc. EXO's b-side tracks are so different from their title tracks... One of the reasons why I entered the fandom is because of the b-sides, they're so good

4. [+95, -30] Super Junior's Mid-Season is good, too. It melts my ears

5. [+70, -18] Once again, the best reply gets a lot of upvotes just because it's bashing EXO

6. [+64, -42] Ah fuck every time EXO gets mentioned, they get hate ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of a wrongdoing did EXO do to deserve this??

7. [+59, -9] SHINee, Beast, Infinite, B1A4, and f(x) for b-sides. You can pick any b-side track from those idols and it will be good

8. [+58, -20] EXO always gets hate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And they act butthurt and say EXO's songs are so-so. I'm so sick of it

9. [+55, -25] I think SM's b-side tracks are amazing in general

10. [+47, -22] I didn't like EXO but they became likable because their songs are good. I feel bad at how they're getting hate like this. They get so much jealousy



Back To Top