K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyeri at the airport



Pann: Pictures of Hyeri's departure that give vibes of an autumn girl




=====


1. [+123, -48] She can't sing, she changed her whole face, and she was all about being a Girl's Day member but she suddenly became a trend with "ing" ㅋㅋ Life is all about one hit

2. [+78, -55] Where is the gif that she glares at a non-celebrity?

3. [+71, -15] Life is all about one hit. Or should I say a celebrity is all about one hit?

4. [+45, -42] I got a heart attack with this. I'm also a girl but I went woah ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+31, -14] She can't sing and she was only Tony Ahn's girlfriend. She even had rumors of hitting on men and had a so-so image but "iing" changed everything ㅋㅋ Life is about one hit. What did she even achieve? People need to stop bringing up "iing", it's old

6. [+21, -7] Suzy and Yoona were targeted and now it's her? ㅋㅋㅋ Ugh I'm sick of it already

7. [+16, -13] I have nothing to say about dating Tony Ahn. But on Dream Team, she was asked to choose a man she likes the most and she chose Park Hyun Bin because "he's rich" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even though it's a variety show, it's just no. On that day, she didn't dance properly and had unpleasant facial expressions. I don't view her positively afterwards



Back To Top