K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

G-Dragon and Taeyang's new hairstyles



Pann: Taeyang-GD whose hairstyles keep getting difficult to understand




=====


1. [+154, -13] Taeyang looks much handsomer with bangs

2. [+140, -8] Taeyang looked so handsome with bangs on this day and at his concert. His live was good, too

3. [+128, -23] When will Bigbang have a comebackㅠㅠ

4. [+63, -6] They're short indeed

5. [+62, -7] GD, I've liked you for 7 years but your drugs and your right-wing girlfriend made me turn away from you. Your face is getting uglier, maybe it's because you're on drugs, your jerk. Taeyang is getting handsomer ^^ I guess Taeyang is finally starting to shine because he's innocent ^^ I hope Taeyang succeeds more than you ^^

6. [+48, -46] They look like tryhards who follow around the delinquents in school. Do people really find them cool?

7. [+46, -7] Taeyang's body proportions

8. [+34, -9] They're pharmacy YG celebrities

9. [+32, -2] I used to be a big fan of Bigbang but I now find GD disgusting. I hope Taeyang's solo does well. Taeyang's behavior is clean and he's good at singing and dancing. I don't understand why the kids like G-Dragon are the popular ones. Taeyang is more talented

10. [+27, -0] At least Taeyang doesn't cause trouble... I find Taeyang the finest from Bigbang. He has terrible body proportions but he's so sexy on the stage. He also suits the yellow hair



Back To Top