K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTOB's unpopularity



Pann: A really pitiful idol seriously




(BTOB's tweets for their fans)


=====


1. [+160, -10] Well... Those who are worth getting popular will get popular. Just because a group promoted for years, it doesn't mean that they'll win #1 and win a daesang

2. [+115, -1] It's just... Honestly, they're talented and handsome but their songs are not public friendly. Even if a fandom does lots of streaming, it's no use if the public doesn't listen to them. But BTOB doesn't even has a strong fandom that can do streaming. They keep getting pushed back on the digital rank, such pitiful kids. I wish they would find a certain concept. It's been 2 years already and they pretty much tried every concept. I want them to find their own color. Their debut song Secret was such a waste

3. [+78, -6] Cube has been shitty since Hong father became sick. I don't know if it's because of the temporary boss(?) They have to work on building their popularity to earn money and they should promote as much as they can. But they all rely on Beast and BTOB is out of their sight. Cube seems to be greedy of money lately. If they want to earn money, then they should work on making them popular. But it's only Beast who promotes all the time. Please let BTOB promote, too

4. [+46, -3] They'll win #1 if their song is worth it... I've heard their songs but I've never heard of their full tracklist. There's no one around me who likes them. It's like they're never mentioned. I'm not hating, just my thoughts

5. [+44, -2] There are a plenty of other idols who are more pitiful than them

6. [+43, -70] I think they're the most talented idols. They're not comparable to JYJ but there isn't a member who can't sing. They're so good ㅠㅠ I listen to a lot of their b-sides and also their cover songs. But they're bad at choosing a concept. Their title tracks are so old-fashioned and their choreography is not memorable

7. [+32, -2] I think they could've succeeded if they had a quick comeback after Beep Beep. Their hiatus was way too long. I really don't understand Cube

8. [+25, -1] There's nothing memorable about BTOB's stages. It's either they lack charms, attractiveness, or performances. There's nothing that can make someone a fan 



Back To Top