K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit] The substitute reps + Zhang Yuan-Guillaume-Gerniel



Article: [TokTV] Popular 'Abnormal Summit', their interns are also charming





=====


1. [+2526, -17] Abnormal Summit members shouldn't be absent. There are a plenty of substitutes available ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1962, -205] It's actually refreshing... They can just use the interns instead of Korean reps

3. [+1638, -15] They're so good at casting...

4. [+1525, -20] Danny Arens had such a nice voice when he was singing with a guitar ㅋㅋㅋ Please have foreign reps as the guest sometimes ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1354, -12] I always watch Abnormal Summit because it's so funny. They're all charming. Even the substitutes are charming... Amazing. I'll always be watching it

6. [+355, -13] ㅋㅋㅋ We're struggling to learn English but how do the foreigners speak Korean so well? It's very thankful

7. [+313, -5] America's temporary rep Danny Arens' voice is as nice as a narrator...

8. [+263, -4] Honestly the Korean reps are the most boring ones! I want them to be replaced with the ones who aren't from the original reps' countries!

-


Article: Zhang Yuan-Guillaume-Daniel the 'Abnormal' triple takes a picture at Han River





=====


1. [+283, -7] At first, I thought Zhang Yuan was too nationalistic, couldn't take jokes, and hated getting ruined... I don't know whether it's because of the broadcast or his natural character, but he's starting to be likable

2. [+193, -0] They all love taking selca ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+181, -1] I want to see them in real life ㅠㅠ

4. [+163, -2] Woah. Three of them are so handsome. The people who were at Han River must've enjoyed the view

5. [+139, -5] I like them all~ plus Alberto/Tyler/Takuya~ I like them because I can see their sincerity

6. [+53, -0] I really love Gerniel <3


Back To Top