Article: 'Weekly Idol" Jung Hyung Don-Defconn swear, "we will not discriminate girl groups and boy groups"
"We swear that we will do fair broadcast for both girl groups and boy groups. We'll also divide the airtime fairly. If some people were uncomfortable, we will treat them when they come here again."
"On broadcast, it could be seen like that. It's also the problem of editing. We can't do anything about it."
1. [+110, -7] Jung Hyung Don and Defconn are so good at hosting so the show is always funny no matter which group is there. They make everything funny
2. [+98, -11] Ah, is it because of BESTie and 100%? That was uncomfortable
3. [+54, -3] Men would naturally be attracted to girl groups more but they should host fairly because they're the MCs
4. [+66, -14] What discrimination? Isn't it obvious? On any tv show in Korea, the same thing would happen if the MC is a man. See how a girl group and a boy group are treated at the same time... You'd naturally discriminate them, it's obvious as a guy ㅋㅋ Even Yoo Jaesuk is biased. He discriminates female guests and male guests on Happy Together and Running Man. It's naturally obvious
5. [+72, -31] They also discriminate popular groups and unpopular groups a lot
6. [+24, -1] It's not like they're biased towards girl groups because they're men, it's because the concept of the show is to be biased towards girl groups... He's quite aged and he has a wife, why would he be interested in girl groups? They're veteran entertainers