K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Top idol Suzy



Pann: Suzy's photo shoots that are trying to change her image








=====


1. [+107, -24] Her mentality follows her beauty

사용자첨부이미지

"Sometimes, I feel so sorry for my fans. There are more fans who love and adore me but I care about hateful comments and get hurt by them..."


2. [+98, -35] She even has a dark aura ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+90, -21] Suzy-ya ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+62, -49] I think Suzy is not just a top idol, she's one of the top female celebrities

5. [+44, -3] She has innocence as a basic

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+40, -9] She's really a top idol now and her looks are at the level of an actress. No one can surpass her... Suzy-ya, do well! I'm waiting for Dorihwaga!

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+36, -2] Suzy is love ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+36, -2] She used to be cute but now she has her unique aura

9. [+34, -8] Her kind personalities are all over her fce

10. [+31, -1] Suzy is at her peak... Her face is becoming an actress



Back To Top