K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

FT Island didn't get any pay in their first five years?



Pann: FT Island didn't get any pay in their first five years




On Cheong Damdong 111, Jung Yong Hwa said he ate the leftover pizza from FT Island and Lee Hong Ki said he left it for them. The company's director asked why he didn't buy a new one instead of giving the leftover.



Lee Hong Ki got pissed and said, "I could've bought it if the company gave me money!!"



Director got flustered and told him not to lie






Lee Hong Ki said, "I had no money in my wallet." "My first pay was five years after debut"




"What do you mean I'm lying? Do you want me to bring the details?"


=====


1. [+213, -2] What the hell ㅋㅋㅋ FT Island was so popular when I was in elementary school. They won #1 with Love Sick a lot of times and their songs were all daebak afterwards. They should've earned tons... How did they hold back themselves ㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking disgusting how the director smiles and tells him not to lie

2. [+200, -3] Look how straightforward Lee Hong Ki is. Makes me feel refreshed

3. [+195, -4] FT Island started buying stuff for their fans 4~5 years ago. So basically they started spending money for their fans as soon as they started getting paid ㅠㅠ They thanked their fans for staying. How much did they suffer ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+49, -1] People criticize Lee Hong Ki because he has no filter when he speaks but I think more celebrities need to be like him. It doesn't do any good to stay silent. The problems get known when they speak up and they need to be solved somehow. It's hard to say stuff like this on broadcast. He's cool

5. [+49, -0] Just like how Bigbang raised YG, FT Island raised FNC. The company got big because of those kids and yet they were unfairly treated. They're not even humans

6. [+37, -0] Lee Hong Ki's personalities are reckless and yet he managed to hold back until now...

7. [+34, -1] The reason why I like FT Island but hate the company is this. The problem is not just the money. They're also discriminated. Lee Hong Ki even said they were no different from experimental mice. They suffered all sorts of album accidents, digital sales accidents and opened concerts, but the director and Han Sung Ho CEO used all the money just to invest on the rookies. I want FT Island to leave the company but they had to renew their contracts because Seung Hyun's contract is still not done since he joined late. Hong Ki started getting his nails done after 5 years of debut. Their company in Cheong Damdong wouldn't have existed if it wasn't FT Island. I live nearby and every time I see the building, I get mad. Ugh

8. [+31, -1] What's wrong with the company? I think they're desperate to destroy FT Island. Is FT Island untalented or what? Lee Hong Ki is able to say this because it's past. Look how he says he can get the details of it when the bitch tells him not to lie. I guess this is not a joke, it's cruelty... I'm speechless and scared. He wasn't able to say this because it might've affected his celebrity career

9. [+28, -1] This is why TVXQ separated... Honestly I understand how the company feels since they need to invest so much money for rookies but they should pay living expenses at least... They could take the money back when the artists earn more afterwards... How will the singers live? Do they get allowance from their parents?



Back To Top