Pann: Recent Crayon Pop
Crayon Pop at a labor strike
1. [+111, -2] Honestly they're not that busy after Bar Bar Bar... Their songs are so-so, they don't go on variety shows often, and there aren't many articles of them
2. [+97, -1] They were always like that ㅋㅋㅋ They performed on streets in Myung-dong and Dongdaemoon. They looked cute and pitiful, this is how they gained popjussi's ㅋㅋ But they still couldn't be on shows with Bar Bar Bar's success because their company is too small... At least they were on countryside broadcasts
3. [+95, -8] During Bar Bar Bar, a big company offered to make them a big star like Psy and it was issued a lot. That was when the exposure of girl groups started getting too much, so Crayon Pop was about to become the Nation's Wholesome Girl Group. But now, they're not popular anymore... They kept pushing with weird, catchy songs like Bar Bar Bar and it all flopped. Their popularity dropped and they're back to being nugu... Of course, all girl groups are either sexy, cute, or girlish and their lyrics are about love, breakups and revenge. It's boring. Comparing the songs in '80-90 and 2000s, the meanings of the songs are limited to love and relationships. Their singing and the quality of the lyrics dropped a lot. For example, there were poetic lyrics like "I wish I was a beautiful memory like a sunset glow. Remember our bright days and end it like a picture." But these days, the lyrics are like "you're mine" "Mr Mr blah blah" "I don't need you" "I'm red"... Crayon Pop was smart to get their unique concept out of these but it's too much now... Crayon Pop needs to change their concept asap. They need to take off their helmets first. We can't tell any member because of the helmets. The worse thing is that most people can't even tell that's Crayon Pop if they don't wear helmets...
4. [+34, -1] Honestly they probably know that they won't be popular anymore. What's important is that they still earn much more money than us citizens. I think it's very smart
5. [+19, -0] Their song matches though. "Let me live a good life, too~" The laborers are the ones on strike... The concept fits
6. [+15, -5] Pop! Pop! Ilbeyon Pop!
7. [+12, -1] Isn't that a right thing to do? Their company is small and they don't have a hit song besides Bar Bar Bar. Do you think they'll suddenly change with the popularity they gained? It's their job and they seem to be working hard
8. [+12, -7] As long as they get paid, they'll be performers