K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Abnormal Summit chosen to be #3 TV show Koreans like the most + The members' popularity poll



Article: JTBC 'Abnormal Summit' becomes #3 TV show Koreans like the most




September result:

1. Jang Bori is Here
2. Infinity Challenge
3. Abnormal Summit
4. Real Man
5. 1N2D

On July, Abnormal Summit was in top 20. On August, it was #8.


=====


1. [+59, -0] The trend Abnormal Summit is jjang jjang funny~

2. [+48, -0] Congratulations, members!! Good news, good news

3. [+44, -0] The only show I watch these days! It's not like the foreigners are forced to say "I love Korea", they criticize things, have discussions, and tell stories about their own countries. It's funny! My dad also enjoys it, I watch it with him on Mondays ㅋㅋ

4. [+31, -0] I want G11 to get more popular and earn a lot of money. Be happy

-


Instiz: The most charming member on Abnormal Summit, Zhang Yuan




Q: The most charming member on Abnormal Summit?

1. Zhang Yuan (China)
2. Enes Kaya (Turkey)
3. Daniel Lindemann (Germany)
4. Alberto Mondi (Italy)
5. Tyler Rasch (USA)
6. Takuya Terada (Japan)
7. Daniel Snoeks (Australia)
8. Julian Quintart (Belgium)
9. Guillaume Patry (Canada)
10. Robin Deiana (France)
11. Sam Okeyere (Ghana)


=====


- He's so charming... I love you Zhangjusshi

- I choose Daniel, Aussie oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They're all good but Alberto for me... <3

- I like Zhang Yuan but I'm for Gerniel ㅠㅠㅠ


Back To Top