K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.7] Discusses marriage + homosexuality



Article: Abnormal Summit Daniel, "Turkish people are uncomfortable", Enes replies, "it's an ignorant statement"





=====


1. [+8232, -220] This show would be screwed without Enes... His role is really important

2. [+6154, -101] A variety show shouldn't be taken seriously, people are taking it so seriously

3. [+5669, -242] Of course anyone would be mad if someone says they don't want to visit their country... But it's broadcast so they should be careful and let's not say hurtful statements!

4. [+5642, -330] We have to understand that Enes is extremely conservative because Turkey is an Islamic country. But personally, I mostly agree with Julian

5. [+4148, -95] The journalists are now bashing this show because it's popular!! Just view it for fun

6. [+1373, -37] Enes is holding the leadership in this show ㅋㅋ He's conservative but he's so good at speaking. Turkish sayings ㅋㅋ

-


Article: Alberto reveals his beautiful wife... "I want to live with you forever" propose (Abnormal Summit)


티브이데일리 포토


=====


1. [+510, -9] I think Italy took Switzerland's neutral image because of Alberto ㅋㅋ He's usually neutral and he always smiles so he looks pleasant and nice. And his voice tone is so cute.

2. [+437, -8] Alberto is so witty ㅋㅋ I think he'd be really good to his wife. He also looks like a good person

3. [+417, -12] Hul, I didn't know that he married a Korean woman. Imagine how much he loved her to follow her to Korea... I envy them~

4. [+47, -2] Alberto's father-in-law asked him to pick the prettiest from his four daughters, and Alberto answered the prettiest is the mother-in-law ㅋㅋㅋ I think he'd get so much love from his wife's family ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -2] How can they speak Korean so well? Not just their pronunciation, but they know the slangs and have great sentence structure. They learned Korean after hitting 20... This show is so fun, I totally fell for it. Normally, people think Italians are short-tempered but Alberto is so innocent and kind, I became his fan. I like all foreigners on the show

-


Article: Hong Seok Chun "I felt very devastated as becoming aware of homosexuality" confession (Abnormal Summit)


기사 이미지


=====


1. [+764, -63] Just like Daniel said, I don't understand homosexuality but I don't look down at them... Anyways, with each episode, I learn that Alberto is a really good person. I envy his wife and today's Abnormal Summit was funny. I like it because G11 are all different

2. [+589, -30] All episodes of Abnormal Summit are funny... Alberto jjang

3. [+432, -21] I think the staff of Abnormal Summit keeps monitoring the responses on the Internet

4. [+62, -4] I like Turkey Enes because he's clear with his own opinions and never gets carried away with others. It was cool of him to speak his own opinions even though Hong Seok Chun was there
(TN: Enes disagreed with homosexuality on this episode)

5. [+53, -8] I'll make no comment because I can't accept homosexuality... But I do want to praise Hong Seok Chun for living a hard life without disturbing others

6. [+51, -1] I used to think Yoo Se Yoon only tries hard on variety shows but he's a good listener and he can control the atmosphere. He's actually fine



Back To Top