K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Taeyeon's old Instagram post



Pann: SNSD Taeyeon got a grade 8 disease





=====


1. [+385, -18] This is too much ㅋㅋㅋ Whenever I see Taeyeon now, I don't like her because her personalities look obvious. Not likeable

2. [+354, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is a perfect material for an elementary school kid's Kakaostory ㅋㅋ I think this is the same level as Jang Geun Suk's tryhard posts and Chae Yeon's teary selca ㅋㅋ

3. [+323, -14] Why is she doing this when she's aged ㅋㅋ

4. [+77, -1] She also posted a video of herself pretending to be drunk ㅋㅋ Go look at it, it's so cringe-worthy

5. [+76, -0] She posted it for real last year, you can search on Google. Why is there a Sone who's trying to deny it

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+61, -2] I can tell that she took tons of photos to pick the prettiest one to make her fingers look pretty. Honestly I didn't have a good impression on her but I think her personalities have gotten weird as she worked in the industry. There's a saying that your face changes by your personalities. Her puppy face turned into a fox face, and it's now turning into a horsed face

7. [+58, -1] I knew she had bad personalities when I heard that she hated Gee or Oh because "it was too childish" and made a fuss to avoid recording it. How long do you think you'll be a girl? How about you stop being so childish yourself?



Back To Top