K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How do girl groups deal with period?



Pann: How do girl groups deal with period?




=====


1. [+237, -7] I'm more worried for swimmers and gymnastics athletes

2. [+152, -3] Maybe they use tampons?

3. [+125, -69] The reason why they make girl groups live in dorms is because if you live together, your menstrual cycles become the same. If you attended a girls' school, you'd know that a bunch of girls in a same class have the same menstrual cycle. This is the reason. I think they wear dark stage outfits and use tampons?

4. [+75, -2] Yeah I also wondered the same thing ㅋㅋ I wondered if it was uncomfortable to dance hard, spread legs, and wear white pants ㅋㅋ What a useless worry

5. [+73, -58] I guess they all try not to show? Or they show it like Sulli

6. [+65, -1] I think girl groups are really unhealthy. They're skinny but they still have to be on a diet. They have to jump in high heels, lie on the floor, use tampons, take pills to delay their period, and wear minimum clothes during winter...

7. [+53, -1] Isn't it more hard for figure skaters, gymnastics athletes, swimmers and other athletes? They open their legs, fly, and practice in water..

8. [+51, -1] I found it more amazing to be able to dance hard in high heels

9. [+46, -2] I saw it on TV. They don't get their period for months due to diets and stress.

10. [+43, -0] Even if they use tampons, don't they still get cramps?



Back To Top