K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Opinions on D.O doing a drama



Pann: D.O turns into an actor~ At a production conference as Do Kyungsoo








=====


1. [+302, -245] I'm not an EXO fan but after seeing their interviews, I didn't think D.O lacked comparing to the others. I think he has quite of an aura. The actors adore him ㅋㅋ We shouldn't bash him because it didn't even start. I hope he does well

2. [+280, -196] Can singers please not go into acting...

3. [+210, -71] ㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+89, -92] If it was a female idol, she would've got hated so much... "I don't think he lacks" Such double standards~

5. [+86, -40] I saw the highlight video and his acting was good ㅋㅋ It was only a bit so I can't judge him yet but I think he'll do well ㅋㅋ

6. [+74, -17] Kyungsoo bows well

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+71, -54] He has a unique aura. I hope he does it well and gets admitted by the people who are bashing him just because he's from SM

8. [+56, -75] I wouldn't say his visual is especially outstanding... His shoulder pads are obvious and he's short... His smile looks a bit ugly... I'm gonna get hate by the fans, right? I'm not saying that he's ugly, I'm saying that his visual is not that amazing



Back To Top