K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl's Day's comeback stage



Pann: Girl's Day's cuter Comeback stage







=====


1. [+98, -98] I'm an f(x) fan, but the way Girl's Day behaves to male idols is too obvious. They're very interested in men, they want to look good to them, they know what to say and what to do to seduce them. It's just the vibe I get. It would be better if they do it off of the camera... tsk tsk. Sometimes, this attitude looks too obvious so it looks uncomfortable sometimes

2. [+85, -23] I think Minah and Sojin are singing the whole song. I listened to MR removed version and I was suspicious if Yura and Hyeri were actually singers ㅋㅋ

3. [+72, -29] Isn't Sojin so pretty this time? Especially when she's on the stage

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+33, -9] Minah looks so pretty

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+30, -21] My favorite girl group is Girl's Day these days! Minah's smile is so pretty. And Yura ㅠㅠㅠ I want to be like Yura, she's so pretty ㅠㅠ Darling is such a good song, I even remember the choreography because I watched the stages too many times

6. [+26, -4] Honestly they fit this kind of concept much better than sexy concept... This concept looks so good

7. [+26, -4] Doesn't Hyeri practice singing at all? They were singing a ballad and she was so bad

8. [+19, -7] The outfits are not that short and pretty ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top