K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Choiza mentions his wallet incident



Instiz: Choiza mentions his wallet incident "I'm getting scolded by the entire nation"




On the 15th, Choiza was on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook with Gaeko. 

Yoo Hee Yeol asked, "Choiza-ssi, did you take your wallet?"

Choiza got a menboong and said, "because of my wallet, I'm getting scolded by the entire nation right now."

Yoo Hee Yeol gave him a Hello Kitty wallet with a neck strap so that he wouldn't lose it. Choiza wore it immediately and the audience laughed.


=====


- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Kitty bag is so funny

- I think he should've been careful with what he said. Sulli is an idol.

- Choiza is not at fault, I want to smack the person who leaked it

- I think people are criticizing him because he lost his wallet and kinda made their relationship official



Back To Top