K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chanyeol & Sandara



Pann: Park Chanyeol is a fan of Sandara Park ㅋㅋ














=====


1. [+162, -2] Park Chanyeol would understand how his fans feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+149, -3] Park Chanyeol is freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like he doesn't know what to do because he's a real fan ㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+146, -6] I'm a Blackjack ㅋㅋㅋ Chanyeol is really cute. I think Chanyeol has high standards because of his noona. I guess Dara is really pretty... I cheer for both!

4. [+25, -3] Chanyeol looks so innocent

5. [+24, -1] Woah Sandara's looks are insane... She's too pretty...

6. [+24, -2] Even my heart is fluttering...

7. [+22, -0] Ah this is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look how he's looking at her from the corner of his eyes ㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of how he pretended to enjoy Troublemaker stage ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -1] Park Chanyeol is really handsome and Sandara Park is really pretty... I again realized it after seeing those photos

9. [+22, -3] I don't want to admit it but they match very well

10. [+19, -1] I can hear his thoughts ㅋㅋㅋ He wants to look at her as much as he wants but he can't ㅋㅋㅋ 



Back To Top