K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kwanghee gets called handsome



Pann: Kwanghee keeps getting handsomer?






=====



1. [+71, -6] Hul... He really did get handsome... His pictures used to be loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does he look so charismatic?


2. [+57, -2] I really like Kwanghee... I saw him irl and he was smiling all the time, I could only see his white teeth. He makes people happy... Happy virus <3


사용자첨부이미지



3. [+49, -6] I thought he was only desperate to get popular by talking about his plastic surgery and I disliked him for giving up on Law of the Jungle... But I like his bright personalities. He looks very honest.


4. [+18, -0] I don't notice his plastic surgery because his personalities are just bright.


5. [+17, -0] He really wanted to be a celebrity so he kept auditioning... One of the company reps noticed him because he kept auditioning again and again. The rep approved Kwanghee's patience and cast him. When he was a trainee, he asked his parents for plastic surgery because he couldn't either sing or dance and also because "celebrities are all handsome" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


6. [+15, -0] Yeah he looks handsome these days ㅠㅠ


사용자첨부이미지



7. [+14, -0] Yeah I heard that he's handsome and he has a small head irl. He does looks handsomer with his bright personalities.


8. [+12, -0] So it's all settled~ Diet is god's work~ I like Kwanghee because he's funny ㅋㅋ


9. [+11, -1] Aren't Kwanghee's body proportions amazing?


사용자첨부이미지



10. [+11, -0] Kwanghee seriously looks handsome these days ㅠㅠㅠ I never thought I would dig for Kwanghee pictures ㅠㅠㅠ


사용자첨부이미지



11. [+10, -0] You have to see Kwanghee irl... I went to Inkigayo recording. Kwanghee stood out the most from Lee Hyunwoo, IU and all other singers... Not just that his handsome, but his charisma is amazing... It just comes from his feet... And he was so kind ㅋㅋ When a singer was singing, I wasn't interested so I looked at Kwanghee for a few minutes. He noticed me and blew me a kiss ㅋㅋㅋ Ah I want to see him again..


Back To Top