K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols with good music


Pann: Idols who have amazing title tracks and b-side tracks (can't refute)





Bigbang


The legend





Infinite

Chaser is an amazing song





2NE1

No need to say much. Best music from female idols. Their latest album was the best.





Beast

Their ballad tracks are daebak.





Nine Muses

Don't understand how they're still unpopular. Piece of Tissue, News, Ticket, etc.





Spica

I think they have the best music after 2NE1 among female idols. Russian Roulette.





2AM

Unique from other dancer idols. You Used To Be Mine.





IU

"IU"





Block B

Their recent song was daebak.





Brown Eyed Girls

Their live performances are the best among female idols. Cleansing Cream.





JYJ

Just daebak... A Boy's Letter...





Shinee

I think Shinee took all of the good songs in SM.





CNBLUE

Jung Yonghwa's voice is cool. They composed the songs. Still in Love and Love Follows the Rain.





FT Island

I just love them.





BTOB

They're still a rookie group but they're very talented.



=====



1. [+98, -5] Ah Bigbang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Beast and Infinite ㅠㅠㅠ But no Sistar?


2. [+82, -6] Bigbang, Beast, IU, Block B, FT Island, and Shinee have amazing songs...


3. [+65, -12] Bigbang and Beast ㅠㅠ I listen to Cafe, Blue, and When I Miss You everyday.


4. [+58, -3] Bigbang, Beast, Infinite and Block B are totally my taste.


5. [+49, -26] EXO and B1A4 have good songs, too... I don't like EXO's title tracks but their b-side tracks are good.


6. [+40, -1] I listen to Bigbang, Shinee, Beast, Infinite, 2NE1, Sistar and Spica.


7. [+33, -5] Beast Midnight, Dream Girl, When I Miss You, Will You Be Alright and On Rainy Days are my taste ㅠㅠ


8. [+32, -7] I listened to Infinite's songs because they were likeable and their songs were really good. Infinite has good music. It has their unique style. IU's voice and her songs are just perfect, she's a musician I really like.


Back To Top